Sunday, April 11, 2010

Ana is 4 months old!

Anastasia Rose Johnson was born December 7th 2009 at 1:30 pm. She was 7lbs 7oz and 21 long. It was an amazing day and I am so happy to be a mommy! So that was over four months ago now. In the past four months Ana has been growing and growing. She can stand up (assisted) and hold toys. She loves funny faces and likes to giggle all the time. She and I went to visit my family in Lindale, TX in March. She got to meet everyone and we had a great time. I have been trying to figure out a good weekend to go back to visit soon. This week we go back to Ana's pedi to get her second round of shots, I'm not excited about it. I cryed more than she did last time. I'm going to try and update more often and I'll post some pics soon too.

No comments:

Post a Comment